Name Role Contact Details Jake Withers Main Character (Not Public) Sydney Chalk Dead Characters (Not Public) Jake & Sydney Camera Man/Woman (Not Public)
What do you feel were your strengths in sourcing y our audio and why? my strengths where being able to source a non copyright audio clip that I was happy to use in a rather quick time. I'm happy with how the soundtrack time synced with the video in my final product. What areas would you like to improve on when sourcing audio in the future and why? I would like to be able to ensure audio clips are copyright free so I don't cause and lawsuits or copyright issues arise. What do you feel were your strengths when creating your own audio and why? I think the way I created my audio was unique and quite easy. it worked well with the video and I am happy with how the created sound worked in my final video. I ensured the microphone was positioned so the created sound was captured effectively and was clear. What areas would you like to improve on when creating your own audio in the future? in the future I would like to use an external...
Diegetic and Non Diegetic sounds are used in movies and shows constantly, Diegetic sounds are sounds that occur in the reality of the movies or shows, such as dialog or footsteps. Non Diegetic sounds are sounds that do not occur in the reality of said media, such as soundtracks or voiceovers. Jaws uses an iconic Non Diegetic audio clip, the sound effect is so effective due to its dramatic nature, the sound is suspenseful and unnerving. Psycho also uses an iconic Non Diegetic audio clip, this sound impacts the shower scene by making it intense and unsettling, the audio mixed with the black and white visuals creates this chilling atmosphere which is most prominent in the shower scene. Finally, Star Wars also uses an iconic Non Diegetic audio clip that is associated with the Empire/Darth Vader, the audio signifies that they are the evil side, the dark side, and creates an intense atmosphere when watching. An Example of Diegetic sound is really anything based i...
Comments
Post a Comment